Welcome to AIPH
The International Association of Horticultural Producers
The AIPH is a co-ordinating body representing horticultural producers' organizations all over the world. It was set up in Switzerland in 1948 to stimulate international marketing of flowers, plants and landscaping services. An increasing number of growers organizations have joined AIPH with 25 countries represented in 2000. They all share the benefits of their membership.
A document with information about the benefits of AIPH membership you will find at ' downloads'.
- AIPH Spring Meeting debates global ornamental plant trade and environmental challenges | 15 April 2014
- Representatives from organisations representing growers of ornamental horticultural crops met in London, UK on 2nd April to share information and..
- Britain’s chief doctor prescribes gardening at AIPH Green City Conference | 4 April 2014
- Gardening is the solution to wider issues such as obesity, flooding and air pollution, which can all be improved through urban greening. This was..
- Frosts Landscape Construction to be Headline Partner at London Green City Conference and Dinner | 25 March 2014
- The International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) is pleased to announce that Frosts Landscape Construction Ltd is to be the Headline..
Re-focus on greening towns and cities
International Green City Conference - Tuesday, 1 April 2014, London, UK