Welcome to AIPH
The International Association of Horticultural Producers
The AIPH is a co-ordinating body representing
horticultural producers' organizations all over the world. It was set up in
Switzerland in 1948 to stimulate international marketing of flowers, plants and
landscaping services. An increasing number of growers organizations have joined
AIPH with 25 countries represented in 2000. They all share the benefits of
A document with information about the benefits of AIPH membership you will find at ' downloads'
- VIII International Symposium on Light in Horticulture - Second announcement | 2 April 2015
- VIII International Symposium on Light in Horticulture East Lansing, Michigan (United States of America), 22-26 May 2016 The second announcement is..
- AIPH Expo Conference urges exhibitions to highlight the benefit of plants to the world | 24 March 2015
- International Horticultural Exhibitions should celebrate the union of world nations, provide life-changing experiences and adapt to the digital age...
- First International Symposium on Tropical and Subtropical Ornamentals | 23 March 2015
- The First International Symposium on Tropical and Subtropical Ornamentals (TSO2016) which will be held in Krabi, Thailand on 7th - 9th March 2016...