Welcome to AIPH
The International Association of Horticultural Producers
The AIPH is a co-ordinating body representing horticultural producers' organizations all over the world. It was set up in Switzerland in 1948 to stimulate international marketing of flowers, plants and landscaping services. An increasing number of growers organizations have joined AIPH with 25 countries represented in 2000. They all share the benefits of their membership.
A document with information about the benefits of AIPH membership you will find at ' downloads'.
- EU implementation of Nagoya Protocol will harm growers | 22 December 2014
- The International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) has filed a request for intervention in the action to annul the so-called Nagoya..
- Jiangsu Province awarded AIPH Prize for best garden at Qingdao International Horticultural Exposition | 4 December 2014
- The International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) has awarded its prize for the best garden at the Qingdao International Horticultural..
- AIPH and Union Fleurs launch International Statistics – Flowers and Plants 2014 | 25 November 2014
- International Statistics – Flowers and Plants 2014 is now available. The latest volume contains the current available data on the global production..