Welcome to AIPH
The International Association of Horticultural Producers
The AIPH is a co-ordinating body representing horticultural producers' organizations all over the world. It was set up in Switzerland in 1948 to stimulate international marketing of flowers, plants and landscaping services. An increasing number of growers organizations have joined AIPH with 25 countries represented in 2000. They all share the benefits of their membership.
A document with information about the benefits of AIPH membership you will find at ' downloads'.
- AIPH awards Gold Medal to China Flower Association President | 3 October 2014
- Madame Jiang Zehui, President of China Flower Association (CFA), has been awarded the prestigious Gold Medal by the International Association of..
- Inspiration and collaboration emerge as key themes from AIPH Congress | 29 September 2014
- Over 100 delegates from around the world participated in the 66th International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) Annual Congress held..
- Annual symposium: Steering plants and connecting them to people | 24 September 2014
- The BeNeLux Society for Horticultural Science organizes the Annual symposium: Steering plants and connecting them to people on Friday, 31..