Welcome to AIPH
The International Association of Horticultural Producers
The AIPH is a co-ordinating body representing horticultural producers' organizations all over the world. It was set up in Switzerland in 1948 to stimulate international marketing of flowers, plants and landscaping services. An increasing number of growers organizations have joined AIPH with 25 countries represented in 2000. They all share the benefits of their membership.
A document with information about the benefits of AIPH membership you will find at ' downloads'.
- Growers shortlisted for International Grower of the Year Awards 2014 | 31 July 2014
- Growers from The Netherlands, Canada, China and Denmark are up for the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) International..
- AIPH chairs debate to improve link between horticulture & science | 24 July 2014
- Tim Briercliffe, AIPH, Secretary General, will be chairing a workshop that will debate how to improve the relationship between the horticultural..
- AIPH Annual Congress 16-19 September 2014, Qingdao, China | 23 July 2014
- Preparations are being made for the 66th Annual Congress. Organised by AIPH, the China Flower Association (CFA) and the Executive Committee of the..
Discover China’s Horticulture IndustryExclusive behind the scenes access to China’s Horticulture organisations & VIP entry to the Qingdao International Horticulture Expo 2014