Welcome to AIPH
The International Association of Horticultural Producers
The AIPH is a co-ordinating body representing horticultural producers' organizations all over the world. It was set up in Switzerland in 1948 to stimulate international marketing of flowers, plants and landscaping services. An increasing number of growers organizations have joined AIPH with 25 countries represented in 2000. They all share the benefits of their membership.
A document with information about the benefits of AIPH membership you will find at ' downloads'.
- III Asia Pacific Symposium on Postharvest Research, Education and Extension - First Announcement | 4 December 2013
- From 8 until 11 December 2014 the III Asia Pacific Symposium on Postharvest Research, Education and Extension (APS2014) takes place in Hochiminh..
- Statistical Yearbook Edition 2013 available on CD | 1 November 2013
- International Statistics Flowers and Plants 2013 is the result of extensive research and data compilation by Leibniz University of Hannover. ..
- Korean Traditional Garden awarded AIPH prize for best international garden at International Garden Expo Suncheon Bay, Korea, 2013 | 28 October 2013
- The Korean Traditional Garden has been awarded the AIPH Prize for best international garden at the Suncheon Bay International Garden Expo..