Welcome to AIPH
The International Association of Horticultural Producers
The AIPH is a co-ordinating body representing horticultural producers' organizations all over the world. It was set up in Switzerland in 1948 to stimulate international marketing of flowers, plants and landscaping services. An increasing number of growers organizations have joined AIPH with 25 countries represented in 2000. They all share the benefits of their membership.
A document with information about the benefits of AIPH membership you will find at ' downloads'.
- EPPO/CoE/EEA/IUCN ISSG International Workshop on how to communicate on pests and invasive alien plants, 8-10 October 2013, Oeiras, Portugal | 23 May 2013
- A joint EPPO/CoE/EEA/IUCN ISSG Workshop will be organized on 2013-10-08/10 in Oeiras in Portugal at the kind invitation of the General Directorate..
- Conference Invasive alien species in urban areas in Europe, 5 September 2013, IUCN Global Headquarters, Gland, Switzerland | 23 May 2013
- IUCN will organise a conference on invasive species in urban areas in Europe on the 5th of September 2013. This conference will take place..
- Call for Abstracts: International Symposium on Medicinal Plants and Natural Products (Peru, 2013) | 21 May 2013
- Abstract submission for this symposium will start on June 24, 2013 Make sure to check out http://www.ishs.org/symposium/395 for further information..