Welcome to AIPH
The International Association of Horticultural Producers
The AIPH is a co-ordinating body representing
horticultural producers' organizations all over the world. It was set up in
Switzerland in 1948 to stimulate international marketing of flowers, plants and
landscaping services. An increasing number of growers organizations have joined
AIPH with 25 countries represented in 2000. They all share the benefits of
A document with information about the benefits of AIPH membership you will find at ' downloads'
- AIPH Spring Meeting highlights strength in international collaboration | 23 April 2015
- The benefits of international collaboration between industry trade bodies were clear to see at this year’s Spring Meeting of the International..
- AIPH appoints new Vice President and Marketing Committee Chair | 23 April 2015
- The International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) has appointed a new Vice President as well as a Chair of the AIPH Marketing Committee...
- VIII International Symposium on Light in Horticulture - Second announcement | 2 April 2015
- VIII International Symposium on Light in Horticulture East Lansing, Michigan (United States of America), 22-26 May 2016 The second announcement is..