Welcome to AIPH
The International Association of Horticultural Producers
The AIPH is a co-ordinating body representing horticultural producers' organizations all over the world. It was set up in Switzerland in 1948 to stimulate international marketing of flowers, plants and landscaping services. An increasing number of growers organizations have joined AIPH with 25 countries represented in 2000. They all share the benefits of their membership.
A document with information about the benefits of AIPH membership you will find at ' downloads'.
- CPVO Rome Seminar 30-5-2013 | 13 June 2013
- On the 30st of May the CPVO seminar Enforcement of plantbreeders rights in Italy took place in Rome. AIPH was respresented by Mia Buma, secretary of..
- Press release of the 2013 ISF World Seed Congress in Athens, Greece | 13 June 2013
- The Seed Industry as vibrant as ever !! With 1583 participants, the 2013 ISF World Seed Congress in Athens, Greece celebrated a new record. From..
- EPPO/CoE/EEA/IUCN ISSG International Workshop on how to communicate on pests and invasive alien plants, 8-10 October 2013, Oeiras, Portugal | 23 May 2013
- A joint EPPO/CoE/EEA/IUCN ISSG Workshop will be organized on 2013-10-08/10 in Oeiras in Portugal at the kind invitation of the General Directorate..