Welcome to AIPH
The International Association of Horticultural Producers
The AIPH is a co-ordinating body representing
horticultural producers' organizations all over the world. It was set up in
Switzerland in 1948 to stimulate international marketing of flowers, plants and
landscaping services. An increasing number of growers organizations have joined
AIPH with 25 countries represented in 2000. They all share the benefits of
A document with information about the benefits of AIPH membership you will find at ' downloads'
- International Symposium on New Ornamental Crops, Protea Research and Protea Association 2015 - New deadline for Abstract submission | 24 February 2015
- VIII International Symposium on New Ornamental Crops, XII International Protea Research Symposium and XVII International Protea Association..
- QMSCO 2015 - New deadline Abstract submission - Reduction on registration fee | 20 February 2015
- III International Conference on Quality Management in Supply Chains of Ornamentals (QMSCO 2015) Kermanshah, Iran, 1-4 May 2015 - Abstract..
- Attracting visitors - a key topic at AIPH Expo Conference | 12 February 2015
- How to attract more visitors to your horticultural exhibition and make it a high quality event will be a strong message at the new, AIPH Expo..